A Foolproof Way To Master An Instrument Quickly – Ukulele Adult Lessons
Wondering if you could master the guita? Or want to play something smaller, easier to carry around? Or simply want something slightly unique?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions. We recommend trying out our Ukulele Adult Lessons.
The ukulele is easier to master and carry around too. In fact, most of our students master it within one month.
With our Adult Ukulele Guitar Lessons, be assured of mastering these:
- Basic Music Rudiments and Musical Terms
- Ability To Read Musical Notes And Guitar Tablature
- Comprehensive Study of Finger Picking Styles
- Personalized Coaching Session With Ukulele Guitar Teachers
- Constructive Feedback On Mastering The Ukulele Quickly
Here is an example of the course syallabus of the Ukulele Guitar Course. However, it is usually customized according to your learning style and objectives. Study notes will be provided during the Adult Ukulele Lessons.
Learning To Hold And Be Comfortable With The Ukulele
Introduction To Basic Ukulele Chords And Learning To Read Them
Mastering Basic Guitar Chords And Learning How To Strum Them
Introduction To More Complicated Ukulele Guitar Chords And Mastering Them
Mastering Basic Finger Picking Through Interactive Finger Picking Exercises
Putting All Of Them Together
Imagine, in the near future, having fun playing the ukulele while your friends squeal over how cute the instrument is. (Trust us, it is really adorable). Feel the sense of contentment as you strum the ukulele while entertaining your friends.
Would you like to create that into a reality? If yes, give us a call now to learn more about it.
Cost of Ukulele Lessons:
- Suitable for: beginners
- Course duration: 3 months (12 lessons)
- Duration: 45 – 60 minutes per lesson
- Fee Cost in Music School: $40 – 50 per lesson
- Give your child at least 3-5 months to master ukulele. Focus on the long term goal. Rushing to master ukulele might be counter productive.
* $40 registration fee per person
** Rates may vary according to the teacher’s experience and qualifications
**** Recommended frequency of lessons are once a week.
Let us know your requirements, so that we can match-make a suitable ukulele teacher in Singapore.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Full documentation for the following satisfied customers are available on request. These customers were not offered any bribes, cash or discounts for their honest feedback.
I Can’t Believe I Can Play A Musical Instrument!
Always wanted to play one but always assumed that I had zero talent but now I proved myself wrong! Thanks!
Drop us an email now to finally start playing like a professional guitarist. Contact us at email@example.com