Has Your Child Expressed Interest In Guitar Lessons And You Are Wondering If They Are Too Young?
Has your child expressed interest in playing the guitar? And you are wondering how they can even hold the guitar? And if their fingers are tough enough to manage the instrument? Well, Children Ukulele Lessons is the solution for your concerns.
The Ukulele is much smaller than the guitar and requires less strength and effort. With this, your child will master the instrument quickly and feel motivated in learning music.
With Our Children Ukulele Lessons, you will be sure of:
- Fun & Inspiring Ukulele Guitar Lessons Designed Especially For Children
- Ability To Read Musical Notes And Guitar Tablature
- Basic Music Rudiments and Musical Terms
- Personalized Coaching According To Your Child’s Learning Patterns
Here is an example of the course syallabus of the Ukulele Guitar Course. However, it is usually customized according to your child’s learning style and objectives. Study notes will be provided during the Children Ukulele Lessons.
Learning To Hold And Be Comfortable With The Ukulele
Introduction To Basic Ukulele Chords And Learning To Read Them
Mastering Basic Guitar Chords And Learning How To Strum Them
Introduction To More Complicated Ukulele Guitar Chords And Mastering Them
Mastering Basic Finger Picking Through Interactive Finger Picking Exercises
Putting All Of Them Together
Mastering one musical instrument is extremely fulfilling and can boost the confidence of your child. Cultivating the interest and musical talent of your child is priceless as it will allow them to enjoy the journey of learning and playing music throughout their lives.
Cost of Ukulele Lessons:
- Suitable for: children beginners
- Course duration: 3 months (12 lessons)
- Duration: 45 – 60 minutes per lesson
- Fee Cost in Music School: $40 – 50 per lesson
- Give your child at least 3-5 months to master ukulele. Focus on the long term goal. Rushing to master ukulele might be counter productive.
* $40 registration fee per person
** Rates may vary according to the ukulele teacher’s experience and qualifications
**** Recommended frequency of lessons are once a week.
Let us know your requirements, so that we can match-make a suitable ukulele teacher in Singapore.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Full documentation for the following satisfied customers are available on request. These customers were not offered any bribes, cash or discounts for their honest feedback
Sasha Performs For The Family Now
Juno, Mother of Sasha, Jurong
It is really easier for Sasha to learn the ukulele and she has impressed everyone with her ukulele skills.
Drop us an email now to finally start playing like a professional guitarist. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org