Master A Musical Skill You Can Call Your Own
You can be a keyboard master in no time
- Like the idea of performing for your friends with the electronic keyboard?
- Love the idea of performing in a band with the keyboard?
- Are your friends are jamming and you hope to join them?
Yet a part of you wonders if you really can play the keyboard? All those notes and songs seem overly-complicated. And if you never played a musical instrument before, perhaps you might struggle with it?
There is some truth in those worries and concerns. Some people struggle in the beginning, however most of them give up just before they were about to master it. The good news is that you can be a keyboard player easily and quickly with a keyboard teacher guiding you to success, identifying pitfalls and learning cycles.
Benefits of Teenage Keyboard Lessons
- Fun and inspiring lessons that encourage students to look forward to each lesson.
- Master the keyboard quickly under the guidance of a teacher who caters to your unique learning style
- Simplify the tough parts about learning keyboard with effective lessons in playing and reading notes
- Build a strong foundation for a lifetime of musical excellence and enjoyment
Here is an example of how keyboard lessons are structured. Your lessons may be customised to your learning preferences and the teacher’s styles. Printouts and notes will be provided too.
Lesson 1 – Building A Strong Keyboard Foundation
- Mastering the correct posture and finger techniques in playing the keyboard
- Secret tricks on keeping the fingers curved and nimble for playing the keyboards
- Easily playing your first song on the keyboard by substituting musical notes with finger numbers
Lesson 2 – Excelling In Keyboard Basics
- Learning the basics of the treble and bass staffs
- Fun games to memorize the notes names and values and the keyboard keys that correspond
- Putting it together, practicing a simple song
Lesson 3 – Accelerating Keyboard Momentum
- Different musical symbols like legato, staccato, accent, crescendo, decrescendo, and other special symbols will be introduced. Tips on associating them easily will be provided
- Controlling the keyboard dynamics, through reading the musical symbols and adjusting the keyboard loudness or softness
- Practising the keyboard fundamentals with several simple songs. Be prepared to feel like a keyboard player already!
Lesson 4 – Master Keyboard Scales And Intervals
- Overcoming keyboard major, minor scales and minor intervals through keyboard teacher insights.
- Attempting these intervals on the keyboard and practising more challenging songs.
- Rehearsing different versions of musical notes on the keyboard and be prepared to feel surprised about your progress.
Lesson 5 – Mixing It Up Like A Proper Keyboard Player
- Introduction to the primary and common chords.
- Conquering modulation which is a relatively advanced techniques with the guidance of the keyboard teacher, allowing tonal variations in playing keyboard pieces
- Combining vocal singing and keyboard playing together. Wow, you really feel like a real keyboard player now!
Ready to discover your inner talent? Learn from our other students who have discovered their talent, quite quickly in fact. We hope you will be one of them too.
Do you have any questions about music lessons? Let us help you.
DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME surfing websites, because that cannot show you how capable the music teachers really are and if they are right for you. We welcome you to TALK TO US PERSONALLY. We have a ready pool of pre-screened singing teachers and voice coaches ready to cultivate your talent, and we have the experience to help you pick the right one. To ask about our free (priceless) KEYBOARD & PIANO TEACHER MATCHING SERVICE or anything else related to music lessons, just call Audrey at (65) 8168-8251, email us at email@example.com, or send us a message through our website. We look forward to helping you make your musical dreams come true!