It’s Never Too Late To Become a Keyboard Sensation
Learn to play popular songs within 3 months
Always wanted to play the keyboard? Finally have the time and money to invest in some keyboard lessons and wondering if you really should take the plunge?
From our students, we realize that age does not matter in your ability to master the keyboard. No, the fingers are not stiff. And you can learn quickly with a great teacher to guide you.
The key to your success is simply – action.
If you decide to register for adult keyboard lessons and practice faithfully every day for one hour. We guarantee that you will master the keyboard.
Benefits of adult keyboard lessons:
- Customized Keyboard Lessons According To Your Preferences And Learning Styles
- Simplified And Fun Introduction To Music Notes For Comprehending Songs Easily
- Introducing Correct Habits Right From The Start To Build A Strong Foundation For Playing The Keyboard
- Detailed And In-depth Critique About Your Keyboard Habits And Styles For Faster Learning
Mastering the keyboard is easy with a strong foundation of playing the keyboard. Here are some of our students who have mastered the keyboard quickly, much faster than they expected.
Here is an example of how the keyboard lessons will be structured. The lessons will be slightly amended according to your learning preferences and the teacher’s styles. Printouts and notes will be provided too.
Lesson 1 – Building A Strong Keyboard Foundation
- Mastering the correct posture and finger techniques in playing the keyboard for faster acceleration in playing the keyboard
- Secret tricks on keeping the fingers curved and nimble for playing the keyboards
- Playing the first song on the keyboard by substituting musical notes with finger numbers
Lesson 2 – Excelling In The Keyboard Basics
- Learning the basics of the treble and bass staffs
- Fun games to memorize the notes names and values and the keyboard keys that correspond
- Putting it together, practicing a simple song
Lesson 3 – Accelerating Keyboard Momentum
- Different musical symbols like legato, staccato, accent, crescendo, decrescendo, and other special symbols will be introduced. Tips on associating them easily will be provided.
- Controlling the keyboard dynamics, through reading the musical symbols and adjusting the keyboard loudness or softness.
- Practicing the keyboard fundamentals with several simple songs. Be prepared to feel like a keyboard player already!
Lesson 4 – Master Keyboard Scales And Intervals
- Overcoming the keyboard major, minor scales and minor intervals through keyboard teacher insights.
- Attempting these intervals on the keyboard and practicing more challenging songs.
- Rehearsing the different versions of musical notes on the keyboard and be prepared to feel surprised about your progress.
Lesson 5 – Mixing It Up Like A Proper Keyboard Player
- Introduction to the primary and common chords.
- Conquering modulation which is a relatively advanced techniques with the guidance of the keyboard teacher, allowing tonal variations in playing keyboard pieces
Combining vocal singing and keyboard playing together. Wow, feel like a real keyboard player now!
Do you have any questions about music lessons? Let us help you.
DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME surfing websites, because that cannot show you how capable the music teachers really are and if they are right for you. We welcome you to TALK TO US PERSONALLY. We have a ready pool of pre-screened singing teachers and voice coaches ready to cultivate your talent, and we have the experience to help you pick the right one. To ask about our free (priceless) KEYBOARD & PIANO TEACHER MATCHING SERVICE or anything else related to music lessons, just call Audrey at (65) 8168-8251, email us at email@example.com, or send us a message through our website. We look forward to helping you make your musical dreams come true!