There are so many ways learning a new instrument / skill could improve your life:
- Reduce stress
- Increase brain power
- Bring joy and happiness
- Build confidence
- Express creativity
- Prepare for exams
- Develop skills
- Challenge yourself
- Delight others
- And more
What would you like to explore? (create link for the following so once clicked, it points to the part within this page)
- Beginners – Start on the right note
- Kids – How do you nurture your musical child prodigy?
- Teenagers – Surprising ways learning the guitar could benefit your busy life
- Adults – It’s never too late to add music to your soul
- Family – A family that plays together grows together
- Group – Learn guitar together with your friends
Lessons for Beginner: Start on the right note
Don’t waste time trying to learn a new instrument all by yourself!
Many of our students regret they didn’t get a good teacher sooner, because when they did, they learnt much more in less time with a lot more enjoyment! In as little as one to three months, they are happily playing or singing a new tune with more competence and confidence than in all the time they wasted trying to teach themselves or checking websites, YouTube videos and calling up people regarding learning the instrument all by themselves. Most teachers agree that it is much tougher to correct bad habits than to teach new techniques.
Lessons for Kids: How do you nurture your musical child prodigy?
Parents – How do you cultivate your child prodigy without killing their interest in music? Would you like to introduce a fun activity to your child that boosts their success? Do you fear that your child may lose interest after a few lessons or may not like the discipline of music lessons and practice?
A key factor of influence is whether the child loves their teacher. An experienced music teacher understands what motivates your child and can cultivate their interest and passion for the instrument. This is critical for success! That is why it is so important to hire a good teacher who can motivate your child to enjoy lessons and practice enough to become good at it.
5 Traits of a Great Music Teacher for Kids
1. Makes lessons fun yet challenging for your child using different techniques.
2. Understand your child’s learning style and abilities and uses the right methods to cultivate their interest.
3. Loves kids and is passionate about helping them learn.
4. Helps your child aim to do their best and reward their achievements.
5. Gives constructive feedback to guide and encourage your child to do their best.
5 Reasons Why Parents Trust Us with Music Lessons for their Kids
1. 100% passing rates and 100% continued interest in playing the instrument
2. Lessons are planned for your children on their preferred day and time. Why waste time travelling when teachers can come to you?
3. Friendly and child-oriented teacher who makes lessons fun and interesting for your children.
4. A committed agent who gives you great customer service before and after confirmed lessons to ensure you are always satisfied with your teacher.
5. Quickest, fastest and most customer-oriented service in the industry.
Lessons for Teenagers: Surprising ways learning the guitar could benefit your busy life
Parents – Are you wondering if you should sign-up your teenager for music lessons?
Teenagers – Always wanted to learn a new instrument, but not sure if you have the time to commit?
Three Common Concerns of Teenagers Procrastinating about Learning a New Instrument
#1 – “I don’t have a musical background.”
Congratulations! It is a good start as many of our successful teenage students were not musically trained when they were kids. The only thing that they knew was that they wanted to play the instrument. Set the intention and the rest shall follow. We help you get there!
Our experienced music teachers have been teaching for five years and more. Their powerful teaching techniques shall help you learn to play the instrument of your choice quickly. Be ready to rock in 1 month!
#2 – “I am already so busy with school and other activities.”
Well, you have arrived at the perfect place! We specialize in private one-to-one music lessons for teenagers. It means that you have one music teacher at your convenience and can re-schedule lessons easily.
#3 – “I may lose interest after a while.”
Yes, this could be possible. yet our music teachers are trained and experienced in keeping the teenager music lessons fun and interesting. Every lesson will be fun and exciting. You just might be having so much fun that it is not a lesson, but a fun activity!
5 Reasons Why Teenagers Love Learning A Musical Instrument With Us
- You do not need a background in music to play an instrument well.
– Just bring your interest and enthusiasm, and your teacher will help you get there.
- Even the busiest teenagers who juggle school and activities can make progress.
– Your music teacher comes to you for your convenience, and is flexible about rescheduling lessons when you need to do so.
- Our music lessons are effective, fun, and inspiring.
– Your experienced teacher understands teenagers and can tailor teaching techniques to bring out your best and encourage you to meet your goals.
- You reap a lot of personal benefits.
– Enjoy a new way to train your brain to be smarter, and a great way to release stress and escape into your own world through playing music
- You gain a lot socially as well
– Delight your family and friends with musical entertainment, and serve your church or other groups by sharing your musical abilities.
Take the first step to become competent in playing a new instrument!
What will you learn during music lessons?
- Proper Techniques in Playing the Instrument
- Ability To Read Musical Notes And Tablature
- Extensive Chord Knowledge and Chord Progressions
- Basic Music Rudiments and Musical Terms
- Comprehensive Study of Finger Picking Styles
- Wide Repertoire of Pop, Pop Rock, and Other Contemporary Music
You can achieve this with fun and inspiring music lessons.
What can you expect from our teachers?
- Cultivate your passion and interest in playing the music instrument
- Evaluate and teach you according to your learning abilities
- Inspire and motivate you over and over again
- Introduce a variety of music to you to expand your horizons and develop you as as a well-rounded musician
- Give constructive feedback to motivate you to be your best
Lessons for Adults: It’s never too late to add music to your soul
Always wished you could play a new instrument?
With the right teacher, it’s easier thank you think!
4 Obstacles To Learning A Musical Instrument And How You Can Overcome Them
1) Lack of Time
Many adults like you love to live a full life. You juggle work and family commitments, yet still want to enjoy leisure activities that help you de-stress and make you happy. But, you are not sure if you can find time to commit to music lessons. Taking private lessons from one of our pre-screened and approved teachers gives you the flexibility to achieve your dream despite a busy life. The teacher can come to you at a time you are free, and if you need to reschedule, just contact the teacher to do so, without penalty.
2) Lack of Confidence
Many mature music lovers doubt they can learn to play a musical instrument at their age. Perhaps you worry that your fingers will be too stiff, or that you won’t be able to learn as quickly as someone much younger. Learning music keeps your brain fit and young! The best way to boost your confidence and competence is to get a teacher who knows how to motivate you step by step towards your goal. You will have a more enjoyable time learning effectively, spending less time and feeling less stuck than if you tried to learn it yourself.
3) Lack of Guidance
It is essential for beginners to build a strong musical foundation, and a great teacher helps you do that. You do not want to develop bad habits from the start, as they can be challenging to remove the more you play.
4) Lack of Action
Perhaps you have been meaning to learn a musical instrument for quite a while now, but are just so busy dealing with work, life, or family commitments every day. When was the last time you did something to nurture yourself? Take just one baby step closer to your musical dreams by contacting us now.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back
We are so confident about the quality of our teachers, we can assure you of our iron clad guarantee for finding your ideal music teacher. With us, you will be playing a new instrument within a few months. Many students wish they had not waited so long, when they realized that achieving their dreams was easier than they thought.
5 Strong Reasons To Choose Us:
1. Affordable fees for quality music lessons.
2. Teachers who make lessons effective and enjoyable.
3. Flexible lesson times convenient to you, to suit your busy lifestyle.
4. Get to speak with our music teachers and know them before deciding if they are right for you.
5. Maximize enjoyment and learning with experienced teachers who simplify complicated musical concepts and make learning fun.
Family Music Lessons: A family that plays together grows together
Grow closer as a family while learning to master a musical instrument together.
Looking for a fun activity that can bring your family closer while everyone masters new skills?
Create beautiful music together with your family members!
Families book guitar, ukulele, or vocal lessons through us because they recognize the benefits of mastering a new skill together. It is time to cultivate the group talent of your family by registering for family music lessons and playing together. What a beautiful family legacy that each person can also own individually!
We help you choose the right music teacher who can evaluate the learning abilities of each family member and then recommend a suitable guitar, ukulele or vocal singing program, designed according to your interests and age group.
If you are ready to jam together as a family, it is time to register now and have fun!
Group Music Lessons: Learn guitar together with your friends
Have More Fun!
Jam and laugh together with your friends during our group guitar, ukulele or vocal singing lessons.
Looking for group guitar, ukulele or vocal singing lessons? You have arrived at the right place because we provide many group music lessons at a super low rate.
Mastering a new skill is accelerated when you learn with friends because you can practice together to encourage each other in the learning journey.
Ready to embark on your musical talent journey while growing closer and having lots of fun?