Has Your Teenager Discovered a Love for Singing? Want to Bring It Further?
9 Ways Singing Lessons Could Benefit Your Teenager
- Whether they aim to participate in Singapore Idol, want to front their own pop band, yearn to sing in a professional choir, plan to sing opera at a music conservatory, or just want to bring a natural talent further, or simple want to take up a challenge they would enjoy, your teenager would love you for supporting their passion and personal growth, and encouraging them to take concrete actions in the direction of their dreams.
- Letting your teenager experience voice training under a professional means they will learn better in less time and gain benefits more quickly out of their experience.
- They learn to use their voice correctly and efficiently, and prevent from developing bad habits that could take a long time to correct.
- Let them experience the joy of doing something they love, and learning to love and value their talent
- They develop self-confidence, voice projection and stage presence–important skills for success at any stage in life, and an early start in becoming effective presenters.
- They learn the discipline of going through a singing program, reap the rewards of consistent practice and determination, and experience for themselves the fulfillment of doing something well.
- They develop a wonderful ability that is theirs for life, whether they choose to use it for self-expression, relaxation, appreciating music, sharing with others, for fun or for profit.
- They receive strong foundation training on musical concepts and may use that in future, perhaps in teaching others.
- During the potentially turbulent and confusing teenager years, they are developing a skill that is a positive part of their emerging identity and allows for self expression in a healthy way.
Having Professional Singing Abilities Can Be Very Rewarding
- Gain confidence in performing life with the support of like-minded friends
- Meet people from different backgrounds with a common love for singing
- Learn from teachers who are experienced and passionate about bringing out the best in teenagers