How Much Should You Be Paying for Guitar, Ukulele or Vocal Singing Lessons?
Save More $$$ & Learn Better
(only applicable to home-based Guitar, Ukulele, Vocal Singing lessons)
Here are some estimated lesson fee scenarios for guitar, ukulele, vocal singing lesson fees; exclusive to Absolutely In-Tuned agency. You can count on us to find the best value for money to meet your specific needs. See below for our popular 12th Lesson Free* packages.
*As this is an agency initiative, therefore it is not compulsory that all our teachers embark on this program.
For Individuals and Groups
♥ Personalized guitar, ukulele or vocal singing lessons at home
♥ No registration fee
♥ Half price lessons for additional student(s) in group class (home-based lessons only)
It typically takes 3 to 5 months for a complete beginner to learn a new musical instrument competently, with one lesson a week. Many students can play complete songs after 60 days.
Seize our great promotional prices and kickstart your musical dreams today.
We promise to find you the most excellent music teachers we can, and shall continue to look after you even after lessons have started.
If a music teacher is not meeting your needs, we replace him or her at no additional cost. Your satisfaction is important to us – 100% Satisfaction or A Full Refund.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please expect actual fees to differ. What you pay depends on which teacher you choose, what kind of musical genre you’re learning, what level of music lessons you require, how many months of lessons you are signing up for, and so on.
WE RECOMMEND – One lesson per week and practicing on your own as many days as possible before the next lesson to make the most of your musical investment.
Popular Lesson Package – 12th Lesson Free*
(*only applicable to home-based Guitar, Ukulele, Vocal Singing lessons)
Table 1: Compare Savings on Different Packages if Sample Fees are set at $55 Per Lesson (example)
|Sample Fee Per Lesson||Package||Registration||Fee||Total Paid||Average Fee/
|$55||12th Lesson Free||WAIVED||$50.42|
|(C) Group Lesson
|$55 & $27.50||4 Lessons||$40 each||
$410 (Save $110)
|(D) Group Lesson
|$55 & $27.50||12th Lesson Free x2||WAIVED||
$907.50 (Save $652.50)
|(E) Group Lesson
|$55 & $27.50 x2||12th Lesson free x3||WAIVED||
$1,210 (Save $1,130)
The more you sign-up for, the more you save per lesson per person. The maximum size of the group shall be determined by the teacher’s recommendation and space available at the lesson venue.
(A) Individual – 1 Month
(B) Individual – 3 Months
12th Lesson Free
– Student promotion: Pay for 11 lessons, get 1 lesson free
– Waiver of $40 registration fee
(C) Bring a friend – 1 Month (2 persons)
– Additional one-time registration fee of $40 each
– Note: If student brings 3 or more friends, each friend will be charged at 50%. This is also applicable to parent-child group formations
(D) Bring a friend – 3 Months (2 persons)
Friend pays only 50% | 12th Lesson Free x2
– Waiver of $40 registration fee x2
– Friend pays 50% of fees
(E) Bring 2 friends – 3 Months (3 persons)
Friend pays only 50% x2 | 12th Lesson Free x2
– Waiver of $40 registration fee x3
– 2 friends pays 50% of fees
- If the first student brings 2 or more friends (or family members), each additional person pays only 50% of lesson fees (excludes registration fee). Size of group lessons depends on the music teacher’s recommendation and amount of space available at venue. We do not recommend group teaching of more than four people.
- Some teachers recommend shorter lessons, especially for younger students who may not have the attention span to benefit fully from longer lessons.
- Some teachers recommend longer lessons so that they can make the most out of consolidating the learnings for each lesson. We can find you the optimum lesson type at the best price because we have a substantial database of proven teachers to choose from.