Cultivate Your Musical Genius Quickly and Enjoyably with the Right Piano Teacher
Would you like to play the most versatile of all instruments? Enjoy playing solo or in ensembles, orchestras and bands. Pianists are always in demand! Our piano lessons are personalized so as to meet the learning levels and proficiency of every student.
For kids: Has your child expressed interest in playing the piano? Or are you keen to help your child cultivate his or her artistic side? The good news is that children master the piano much faster than adults. They are at an advantage as the younger they are, the faster they will master the piano lessons. And the results are also seen much quickly. Children really enjoy their piano lessons and gain confidence consequentially. We have a range of piano teachers who cater to diverse children requirements and we looking forward to introducing the suitable piano teacher who will groom your child into a musical prodigy.
For teens & adults: Have you always desired to become a pianist as it seems so elegant? The truth is that every person can master any instrument if they have a burning interest for learning a new skill. The most critical elements are a determined attitude (most important) and a professional piano teacher who delivers results. Private piano lessons are a great way for you to clear your mind during your week. You get to focus on your creative and artistic side with a dedicated professional teaching artist.
Benefits of Piano Lessons
- Improved motor coordination skills (for kids)
- Perform better in school’s tests (for kids)
- Develop self discipline
- Gain confidence in personal abilities
- Fun and inspiring lessons that encourage students to look forward to each lesson.
- Master the piano quickly under the guidance of a teacher who caters to your unique learning style
- Simplify the tough parts about learning piano with effective lessons in playing and reading notes
- Build a strong foundation for a lifetime of musical excellence and enjoyment
If you are keen to learn about what will be covered during our children piano lessons, here is a sneak previous of the topics:
Lesson 1 – Building A Strong Musical Foundation for Piano
- Mastering the correct posture and finger techniques in playing the piano for faster acceleration
- Secret tricks on keeping the fingers curved and nimble
- Playing the first song on the piano by substituting musical notes with finger numbers
- Feeling the music and playing simple notes on the piano keys
Lesson 2 – Excelling In The Piano Basics
- Learning the basics of the treble and bass staffs
- Fun games to memorize the notes names and values and the piano keys that correspond
- Putting it together, practicing a simple song
Lesson 3 – Accelerating Momentum in Piano Playing
- Different musical symbols like legato, staccato, accent, crescendo, decrescendo, and other special symbols will be introduced. Tips on associating them easily will be provided.
- Controlling piano dynamics, through reading musical symbols and expressing loudness or softness
- Identifying the various modes in music and learning how to integrate them with your piano playing
- Practicing the piano fundamentals with several simple songs. Be prepared to feel like a pianist already!
Lesson 4 – Master Musical Scales And Intervals
- Learn major, minor scales and minor intervals guided by your teacher’s insights
- Attempting these intervals on the piano and practicing more challenging songs.
- Rehearsing the different versions of musical notes on the piano and be prepared to feel delighted with your progress.
Lesson 5 – Piano Mastery Through Practicing All The Various Techniques
- Introduction to the primary and common chords.
- Conquering modulation which is a relatively advanced techniques with the guidance of the teacher, allowing tonal variations in playing piano pieces
- Playing the chord progression and scale tone chords, mastering the next step in playing the piano
- Practicing all the various piano techniques together to hear your beautiful piano piece
- Combining vocal singing and piano playing. Wow, you really feel like a real pianist now!