Are you an accomplished musician or music teacher qualified to teach musical instruments for grading or leisure?
Are you a music teacher looking for more rewarding, flexible and fun-filled teaching experiences with students from all walks of life?
Would you like to earn more money doing what you love?
Join us and apply for the position of Private Music Teacher!
Absolutely In-Tuned welcomes accomplished musicians of any musical genre and teachers of the following musical instruments to join our network of home-based teachers. If you play and can teach multiple instruments, let us know too!
Pop Instruments: Drums, Guitar (acoustic, electric, jazz, bass), Ukulele, Pop Piano / Keyboards, Vocal Singing
Classical Instruments: Classical Guitar, Classical Piano, Cello, Flute, Saxophone, Violin, Viola
We receive many student enquiries across different disciplines and would love to refer interesting and fun assignments to you. We will match you with potential students according to your abilities, and will even provide agency support throughout.
6 Reasons Why Private Music Teachers Register and Stay in Long-Term Partnership with Us!
- It’s hard for an individual music teacher to find new students on their own – we make it easier for you by matching you up with potential and serious students of all backgrounds.
- Through us, you can reach a lot more students than just by going with word-of-mouth referrals from people you know. Students contact us directly all the time. We also work closely with music schools and referral agencies to find you students who are looking for teachers with your niche skills.
- If you have a certain niche or specialty, e.g. Electric bass, Cajon, Broadway singing, Native Indian flute, preference for teaching kids, or have experience in teaching special needs children; we can match you up with students who may be looking for exactly what you are great at teaching.
- We are transparent with our teachers and will let you charge your fair rates / fees to our students. We ensure proper work ethics, professionalism and fairness in all our dealings; and will treat our teachers with honesty and integrity at all times.
- We provide agency support to all our teachers at all times. We often collect random feedback from students / parents to make improvements on our organization and our partnership with our teachers.
- We believe in a culture of excellence and giving back to our students with professional lessons. If you are looking to enrich people’s lives through sharing of your knowledge and getting paid well, it is time to join us to achieve both goals.