Your Tiny Tot Could be Tinkling Tunes on the Keyboard in No Time
Has your child expressed interest in the keyboard? And you are wondering if they are too young to learn the keyboard? Well, the keyboard is one of the easiest musical instruments to start with, even for children as young as 3 years old.
Young children have a short attention span and teaching modules need to be as simple as possible. In fact, plenty of interaction during lessons helps them focus too.
Without a good keyboard teacher, they get bored, lose interest and you may even think that they do not have any musical talent. That is why it is important to engage experienced teachers like the ones we know, who specialize in kids’ keyboard lessons and can prevent all of the above from happening.
With every kid’s keyboard lesson, you can expect:
- Fun And Interactive Exercises To Train Motor Co-ordination Skills For Getting Comfortable With The Keyboard
- Flash Cards, Fun Games And Many More To Make Learning The Note Reading Fun
- Personalized Keyboard Coaching Sessions Designed According To Your Kid’s Learning Styles
- Feedback About Your Kid’s Progress During Keyboard Lessons So That You Can Learn About The Challenges And Talents That Your Child Has
Here is an example of how the keyboard / piano lessons will be structured. The lessons will be slightly amended according to your child’s learning preferences and the teacher’s styles. Printouts and notes will be provided too.
Lesson 1 – Building A Strong Keyboard Foundation
- Interactive games for mastering the correct posture and finger techniques in playing the keyboard for faster acceleration in playing the keyboard
- Secret tricks on keeping the fingers curved and nimble for playing the keyboards
- Playing the first song on the keyboard by substituting musical notes with finger numbers will definitely make your child excited and passionate about the keyboard!
Lesson 2 – Excelling In The Keyboard Basics
- Learning the basics of the treble and bass staffs
- Fun games to memorize the notes names and values and the keyboard keys that correspond
- Putting it together, practicing a simple song
Lesson 3 – Accelerating Keyboard Momentum
- Using mind assocation tricks to introduce and interest your child in the different musical symbols. Tips on associating them easily will be provided.
- Controlling the keyboard dynamics, through reading the musical symbols and adjusting the keyboard loudness or softness.
- Practicing the keyboard fundamentals with several simple songs. Now, you can see your child performing like a keyboard player already!
Lesson 4 – Master Keyboard Scales And Intervals
- Making them interested in keyboard major, minor scales and minor intervals through keyboard teacher’s guidance.
- Attempting these intervals on the keyboard and practicing more challenging songs.
- Rehearsing the different versions of musical notes on the keyboard. Prepare to feel surprised about your child’s progress.
Lesson 5 – Mixing It Up Like A Proper Keyboard Player
- Introduction to the primary and common chords.
- Combining vocal singing and keyboard playing together. Wow, feel like a real keyboard player now!
We hope your kid will master the keyboard as quickly as our students have. Learning the keyboard can be easy!
Do you have any questions about music lessons? Let us help you.
DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME surfing websites, because that cannot show you how capable the music teachers really are and if they are right for you. We welcome you to TALK TO US PERSONALLY. We have a ready pool of pre-screened singing teachers and voice coaches ready to cultivate your talent, and we have the experience to help you pick the right one. To ask about our free (priceless) KEYBOARD & PIANO TEACHER MATCHING SERVICE or anything else related to music lessons, just call Audrey at (65) 8168-8251, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message through our website. We look forward to helping you make your musical dreams come true!